Sunday, February 6, 2011

Kimono and sushi time

The Sunday started veeery lazy...

I slept until
I could without a rush, any plans... Just enjoy!!!

In the afternoon
I went... shopping!!!

Ikebukuro, where I live now is the most popular shopping district in Tokyo and now I soooo
much understand why! Honestly, in the future when I will have enough money to plan my shopping weekend in Paris I will prefer to take Friday off and go to Tokyo! They have AmAZinG!!! clothes!!! so many... everybody can find sth what will like! If anyone will ask me if I like Tokyo... No, I hate it because I love it tooo much!!! :D

In the evening I met my Japanese friend
and we were planning to go for the dinner together, but since the line to her favorite sushi restaurant was to long we went for a small walk in a shopping mall. Then, we go to see the Kimono shop, she didnt let me to pass it without trying one! I promise, it looks great but to wear it is a pain! You need someone to dress you with thousand of layers and tight you so much that you almost cannot breath! But looks great, so I am looking forward for next time to try one!!! :>

The sushi restaurant like that, with a running line on which small plates with sushi are coming, you can find also in Europe, but the taste... mmm... that one you can find only in Japan! I loved it even if before I was not such a big fun of sushi, ask Viola if you dont believe... ;)