Thursday, February 3, 2011

On my way to Japan

After all night without any single minute of sleep, here I go...

The first plane to Copenhagen was easy, just 1,5h
. On the airport I started already with some nice Asian food since was the cheapest possible to buy :D

The plane to Tokyo was very comfy
:) Nice food, a lot of  room and... During the night I got to see northern lights :) very nice experience to see them from above... I highly recommend!!!
 
When I just landed I got to see a lot of Japanese language all around, hmm... a bit scary, but on the airport some things were still written in English as well, what will be later?

The permit to enter Japan was easy, but the customs
 didnt like me! They wanted to scan and look thru my luggage and they took my great polish sausage!!! :(

On the airport I easily
found the bus to Tokyo and went to face new experiences!!!

The secretary from the lab and one of the PhD students picked me up from the bus stop and took to the hotel (Japanese style hotel is like our hostel, so dont
expect to much!!!).

Since I wanted to avoid a jet lag we went for a lunch together and then the boy showed me a bit of Ikabukuro
where I stay for now.

I just fallen in love with Tokyo from the first day!!!