Sunday, March 6, 2011

Pink Ladies, T-Birds... Just 1950s American high school in... Tokyo!!!

Every Sunday in a Harajuku Gate to Yoyogi Park a crazy lovers of 1950s are meeting dressed up in the 'grease era' style. They dance, sing, and just listen to the 1950s music...

The weather this Sunday was just great, so together with my new neighbors we went to Yoyogi Park to check it out ;) We got to see not only crazy rockers, but also a park is just amazing and first sakura this year!

Additionally... I bought a bike on a way back home! Silver with a BROWN seat! The seat was the most important to one on my neighbor, so... here I have it!!!

According to Japanese you cannot find a second hand bike in Japan, but according to my experience from this Sunday... it is possible to buy a second hand bike in Tokyo!!! You just have to ask international people, not locals! They have no idea about life in Tokyo ;) ;P